Let’s face it, nobody enjoys having to buy tampons or pads. But Maya Rudolph, in her own unique way, opens up a discussion we should all be having. Women use ~10,000 tampons in their lifetime! Do you know what ingredients are used in them? Learn more and shop Seventh Generation's full line of tampons, pads & pantiliners at select Target stores. #ad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthday Video Greeting Card
There's nothing like enjoying a birthday card that you made yourself today. I made a Birthday card for my friend for a fortie of Birthd...
-
.amazon. link Recently in the mail I got a Micro USB. The reason i got it was because like most people i keep breaking my USB cords...
-
In my search to find more enlightened meant in my life I started to look for things that will give me a relaxing feeling every time I lo...
-
There's nothing like enjoying a birthday card that you made yourself today. I made a Birthday card for my friend for a fortie of Birthd...
No comments:
Post a Comment